HWBOT Community Forums

help with score adjustment

Hey guys I am trying to join the benching team for Overclockers.com but my resubmitted scores that I corrected are holding me back. In wprime32 I entered that last timed calculation instead of the final output number but have corrected and or deleted them. I would need my score to reflect that if it changes at all but until I know for sure I do not want to contact the sites admins and bother them./ Thanks.

Easy, I entered the wrong info and then corrected it. I want to make sure my score reflects that which I do not believe it does. Without HWBot updating that it is holding me back from joining the benching team as told to me by BobNova. I then deleted my entries and started to re enter new results but do not believe my score has changed. Thanks for any help guys

each submission is ranked. and you can check the ranking. if you check the ranking it will tell you how much points you should get. you don't get points if the submission is not good.

there is a recalculate if it doesn't reflect properly.

if these are done only mods can help. is there a particular submission that you suspect not having points?

No I corrected all of them and deleted wrong entries but I think you just answered my question.My score didn't change after deletion because the entries were wrong to begin with therefore not giving any more points. I know it's confusing and maybe I was not able to explain correctly being fairly new. I just went through all my entries and they seem to be correct now. In other words I have the points I deserve and not points for entries I didn't deserve. Anyway thanks for all your time guys and sorry for the confusion.