HWBOT Community Forums

Xfx 7950dd

hi everyone,

i have a XFX 7950 Double Dissipation wuth arctic cooling extreme 7970, and i enable unofficial overclock in the cfg of aterburner...however, the limit of vgpu is always just 1.3v

how can I make more than this limit?

thanks to all

Edited by PublicEnemY

I write here because the problem in other topics are different ...

I know that in sapphire you can change the bios to have a maximum voltage of 1.4 v, but I do not know the procedure since they are the first with amd / ati, if you search there are plenty of guides on how to do, as long as you can with your vga ...

I write here because the problem in other topics are different ...

I know that in sapphire you can change the bios to have a maximum voltage of 1.4 v, but I do not know the procedure since they are the first with amd / ati, if you search there are plenty of guides on how to do, as long as you can with your vga ...

Do you know where i can download this bios or programm for edit bios?(because on techpowerup very few bios for 7950)I heard about afterbuner voltunlock (1.3 to 1.4) but now it's removed from all sites and doesn't work from the version msi afterbuner 2.20 beta 11