HWBOT Community Forums

Submissions/Ranking broken ?!

Just checked my profile, noticed that i lost several points and cups at the same time. Wanted to check why and who was "better" than me.

Conclusion: Nobody is ranked in front of me – e.g. i am on second place and nobody is in first place or I am on 6th place and nobody is 5th. Also checked the frontpage submission - no submissions in this categories.

Thought this has to do with RedCobra’s submissions but checked his profile – the relevant results are checked as “does not participate”. So I think this wasn’t the problem.

The concerning categories are the 2x GeForce 7800 GTX ranking and the global 4x AM3-ranking.

Would be nice if someone could check this or would explain me whats the cause. Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: e.g.

http://hwbot.org/submission/1016682_redcobra_3dmark06_2x_geforce_7800_gtx_256mb_12246_marks -> i'm on 2nd place, he is not participating and no one in front of me?!

And for sure -> recalculated the specific submissions, my submissions on my account page and also recalculated our team submissions.

Edited by DopeLex