HWBOT Community Forums

wPrime and PCMark05 submissons

Hi!

I upload 6 Scores with my Phenom II X2 555.

Three of them with 2 Cores, and three with 3 Cores. First i set x2 Cores and then i upload the x3 Scores (here i set x3 Core) but when it submit, its set to x2 Cores and i have no points.

The Problem is: that are 3 World Records in 3x Core and one AMD-WR in 2x Core! :-(

Edited by Alriin

I still have no points/Global Cups in wPrime32, wPrime1024 and PCMark05. Anyone a idea?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i upload it again ...only the x3 Core Scores... and get the Global Cups. In "Points" i have now 4 wPrime1024 Global-Scores they count to the Team-Points, but not for me.

Edited by Alriin

The wPrime and PCMark05 Scores are still a problem. The engine set the Cores until upload back to stock, so many x4 Core Scores in x3 or x2 Core rankings. For example the Top 5 in the x2 Core AMD-wPrime1024 ranking are all bench with 4x Cores.

I think its the best when anyone post a little how-to in english and make a sticky thread.