HWBOT Community Forums

(FS)SuperTalent2200C8 (Elpida Hyper)

websmile

• Administrators

Hi,

due to a upgrade to 16GB, the listed mems are for sale, they are fully tested and in working condition

jd80132536z7z.jpg

4x2GB SuperTalent Speed 2200 C8-8-8-24 1,65v (Elpida Hyper)

Fully tested with memtest , black pcb with projectX heatspreaders. These did a good job on 1156 systems and also later on 1155 and 1150, but Elpida Hyper are not always 100% compatible with newer Intel systems, please be aware of this. These are good quality Hypers which easily do 1000 c7 in 2x2GB config and way above 2300c8 which I once tested on 1156. I have no need anymore for highend mems and therefore decided to sell these

jd8013265ryvl.jpg

Price:

Sold and paid

Items are located at Berlin, germany, preferred methods of payment are paypal (non CC) and western union. Shipping will be around 10 Euros in EU, on other adress I might have to check, but at padded envelope this should work on most countries. Please understand that I only ship to confirmed adress I get with paypal adress service, this is for my and for the buyers safety

No returns, no warranty because this is a private sale. On oc, your ymmv, but all was tested on air and with retail hardware

Edited by websmile
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...