HWBOT Community Forums

G81 - GeForce 8800 GT 512 Mb @ 900/900MHz - 48447 marks 3DMark03

Mehdi_FXX

you Saw its submit again i talk with piter and he says maybe its delete becuase of new rule of screen i dont know this rule then next time i get with screen that not make you on trouble to cheak my result and i thanks to God to learn you something and my wish to grow up have fun with all of your choice

yeah you right like core 900 mhz insted of 820 mhz!!!! no problem.......some one have dream baby....but every time that you sumbit result write real clocks because it`s better than lie....:)

D mark Can not Recognized The current multiplier Its calculate the factory default and because the chip is Es its show 23 and show on valid file 3910 but true is 170*26 = 4410

like core 820 mhz? !!!

felan ke malume shahrakia dare chejuri zooreshun miad! be kurie cheshatun natayeje babak ro sabet mikonim miarimesh tu tim um dg goham bokhorid fayede nadare shakrakihaye aziz! saber ro enghadr raport dadid bareshgardundim babak ham be kurie cheshetun hamin tor....ino be un shariar oghdeie begu azizam! mesle adam raftar konid ta kari bahatun nadashte bashim.....yejuri lehetun konim ke kaf konid!!!

Mehdi Jan Yek Dor Comment hat ra bekhoon Bebin Kia Dari Koochik Mikoni ;) In tarze Sohbate Tohin o Tahdid o Kenaye Kasi Ro Koochik Nemikone Joz ... .

@ Moein and Saeid : Na Darkhore Shoma Hast In Bahsa va Na Darkhore Kesvharemoon ==> Lotfan Varede In Bahsa Nashid .

Thanks In Advance !