HWBOT Community Forums

Porscheracer14 - Athlon 64 FX-60 @ 2795MHz - 32sec 875ms SuperPi - 1M

Bones

FYI; Clearly not valid because you don't have any CPU-Z tabs shown and the Asus utility doesn't take the place of CPU-Z. You must always have at least the tabs for your CPU and RAM speeds/timings shown. Not against the rules to use the utility for tweaking but you cannot base your displayed hardware info purely on it in your screenie, CPU-Z must be used. As for Win 10, don't know about that but I'd suggest XP for best results and to be "Legal" from an allowed OS standpoint.

I'll take another shot with CPU-Z tabs up, but still with Windows 10. Even if it's not allowed, I'm OK with that as I can't reformat to XP as I'm doing testing for Windows 10 and I gave away my copies of XP years ago haha. I think the oldest OS I still have around is Vista Ultimate haha. Sorry for being a pain, just doing it for the fun and ease of entry as my FX-60 runs daily at 2.8GHz. Thanks for your time taken to reply.