HWBOT Community Forums

EVGA 9600GT Superclocked 512MB No Overclock

mrb0y

I got a 9600GT superclocked, it is preset to 675 clock speed. I can get it to run through the benchmarks in the 700 clock speeds but it wont play a game for 10 minutes before it will crash even with a minor change in clock. Any one one else have nay luck with there 9600 superclocked?

Ok I realize I am now engaging in some sort of weird internets forum masturbation. I know I'm talking to my self but... I found the factory settings for the EVGA SSC and set my card up with those settings, GPU clock set to 740 MHz, the shader core (streaming processors) overclocked to 1.835 GHz, and the memory clocked at 1.95 GHz DDR (or 975 MHz actual). I'm hoping this is stable for me. I'm going to try a few benchmarks and games.

• 1 month later...

Ok I realize I am now engaging in some sort of weird internets forum masturbation. I know I'm talking to my self but... I found the factory settings for the EVGA SSC and set my card up with those settings, GPU clock set to 740 MHz, the shader core (streaming processors) overclocked to 1.835 GHz, and the memory clocked at 1.95 GHz DDR (or 975 MHz actual). I'm hoping this is stable for me. I'm going to try a few benchmarks and games.