HWBOT Community Forums

Cannot add Mainboard to Submission

cbjaust

The problem is, for some unknown reason there is a wrong manufacturer and chipset in the motherboard fields. Once you clear them, the board should show up.

OK, thanks for the reply, I'll see what I can do. Cheers.

Edit: Hmmm it when I go to edit the submission, in the Motherboard section the fields for manufacturer and chipset do not show; only the motherboard name and cooling fields are available...

Edited by cbjaust

I just fixed a problem with the A7N8X-X in the db. Please check if there are still some problems remaining.

That seems to have fixed it; now my list of hardware show 15 entries with the A7N8X-X where before it was just the one that you previously fixed.

Now, could you please check on the ASUS M3A motherboard in the db as I have the same issue with that board. For example this entry: cbjaust`s SuperPi - 1M score: 30sec 80ms with a Athlon 64 X2 4600+ (Brisbane)

• Crew

Now, could you please check on the ASUS M3A motherboard in the db as I have the same issue with that board. For example this entry: cbjaust`s SuperPi - 1M score: 30sec 80ms with a Athlon 64 X2 4600+ (Brisbane)

I have to edit them one by one, all done now except: cbjaust`s SuperPi - 32M score: 27min 34sec 265ms with a Athlon 64 X2 4600+ (Brisbane)

Dont know why