HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT x265 error upon submission (Error communicating with online services)

BastianW

Hi,

I assume you are trying to submit directly from the benchmark? This error message sounds like at that moment HWBOT servers were unreachable, or perhaps your Internet connection malfunctioned. Try to submit it again, it should work. Or another possibility is to save a datafile and submit it via web browser at HWBOT site.

Yes exactly ... but its not an issue with the internet connection as everything else is working fine and its not working since hours (on multiple PCs). However it might because i run a very strict secure setup, so for example SSL 2.0/3.0 aren´t working and most unsecure ciphers. So it might be that if the connection is using SSL here that it failed due to the reason that for example the HWBot server didn´t offer TLS 1.2.

Edit:

I also have the issue on a fresh Windows 2012 R2 installation. However there i got the message:

You are not using a compatible version of HWBOT x265 Benchmark - 1080p: 2.0.0.

You can download the latest version here: http://hw-museum.cz/data/hwbot/HWBOT_X265_2.1_cpu-z_1.81.zip

So I will try the version 2.1 now.

Edited by BastianW