HWBOT Community Forums

Please Help!! Super Pi 1.5 validation problem & others....

Expat GriZ

Hi guys & gals....my first post here on HWbot and I would first like to say hi to everybody and wish them the best in 2009!! I've been lurking for a while and getting my courage and OC skills up a bit and finally started to post some of my initial results. I was just going to move on to Super Pi 1.5 and I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to validate my Super Pi 1.5 scores? I believe I'm entering the times & checksum properly. Any body else having this problem or can offer a solution??

My second problem is this....

Xtremesystems is where I usually hang out but for the last week or so first my post count wasn't going up, then my password wouldn't work and finally to top it all off I tried to reset the password but don't receive the second email with the new password so I can log back in. I've emailed the Mods @ Xtreme but no response. I'm also getting an email saying my email address is not valid or recognized but if this is the case, why do I get emails from them at my address?? Sorry if this is in the wrong section but sure would appreciate any help in getting ahold of someone @ Xtremesystems. I realize they must receive hundreds of emails but its been a week and nothing. Thanks for your time

GriZ

Ok, thanks for your reply. How does one go about submitting super Pi results to HWbot and have them accepted?

PS...got ahold of IFMU @ XS and he sorted my issues!!

Edit; just answered my own question, found it in hardware apps!!!

Edited by Expat GriZ
Found info