HWBOT Community Forums

i need to get minimum mouse input lag for pubg game with 1600cl8

Kiro

Hi guys i wanna get low mouse letecy for flickshot 

i spend 3 days and test in PUBG 

I want to get the minimum mouse input delay, and how to reduce the values of trfc2 trfc4 minimum breeds 60 how to set them less? I think they greatly affect my level of play in pubg. I watch how Shroud plays and I understand that he has very good settings. I am very looking for an experienced overclocker at low timings I need help choosing RAM and CPU to get 1600cl6-8 ddr 4 and really want to understand the impact of different timings in the game!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 96MB BOX 
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WI-FI s-AM4 X570 
Kingston Fury DDR4 16GB 2x8GB 4266MHz Renegade Black
Palit PCI-E GeForce RTX3080 10GB DDR6X GameRock (NED3080U19IA-1020G)
M.2 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (MZ-V8P250BW)
1650W Peak Golden Field 1650GBC
Cougar Aqua 360

Just out of curiosity, why would RAM latency impact your mouse input delay ? 

At 3600MT/s CL9, we're talking about a (RAM) latency of 5 nanoseconds. A mouse polling at 4kHz has a "latency" of 250 nanoseconds ... so even if it passes through the memory, you won't feel the difference if it's a couple of nanoseconds slower.

What might make a difference is which port you're connected through. Zen4 has on-die USB support, so you want your mouse connected to one of those USB3 ports (and nothing else, no hubs or anything). Other USB ports are provided through the PCH and it has a single PCIe 4x lane to the CPU through which it also has to send stuff like wifi, m.2, ... We're still only talking about a very small delay, but I can tell from experience that running a Logitech G mouse and a USB DAC from a USB3.0 hub is horrible... 

13 hours ago, wutske said:

Просто из любопытства, почему задержка ОЗУ влияет на задержку ввода мыши? 

При 3600 МТ/с CL9 мы говорим о задержке (ОЗУ) в 5 наносекунд. Опрос мыши на частоте 4 кГц имеет «задержку» в 250 наносекунд... поэтому, даже если он проходит через память, вы не почувствуете разницы, если он будет на пару наносекунд медленнее.

Что может иметь значение, так это то, через какой порт вы подключены. Zen4 имеет встроенную поддержку USB, поэтому вы хотите, чтобы ваша мышь была подключена к одному из этих портов USB3 (и ничего больше, никаких концентраторов или чего-то еще). Другие порты USB предоставляются через PCH, и у него есть одна линия PCIe 4x для ЦП, через которую он также должен отправлять такие вещи, как Wi-Fi, m.2, ... Мы все  еще говорим только об очень небольшой задержке, но По опыту могу сказать, что запуск мыши Logitech G и ЦАП USB от концентратора USB3.0 ужасен... 

I want to buy LDAT or similar. Have you seen it for sale somewhere? nvidia answered me, he will be able to show me all my tests more accurately, I am also looking for a check who is engaged in firmware for gaming mice, we also produce mice from carbon fiber, we only have to optimize, I already tested about the ports and found the fastest way, those options are that you suggested tried them too.