HWBOT Community Forums

Mafio - DDR3 SDRAM @ 1148.8MHz - 29907 marks MaxxMem

Hondacity

i bought this stuff because i wanted Elpida BBSE, yesterday they arrived and f(l)uck, Elpida Hyper so still no go in 32M...what a pita...

another pretty useless Hyper kit to add to my collection lol

part number is: F3-17000CL8D-4GBXMD

a friend of mine have an oldest kit with Elpida BBSE and 6 layer black PCB, mine here have 8 layer green PCB.

if you want them give a look at memoryc, i bought mine from them and they have plenty in stock.

Edited by Mafio

nah, no way to run 32M with my Hypers even on this EVGA.

but except for that i'm quite happy, this board is alot better than the gigacrap i had before.

it's much more stable, can boot straight at high BCLK and have onboard buttons and display.

i bought this stuff because i wanted Elpida BBSE, yesterday they arrived and f(l)uck, Elpida Hyper so still no go in 32M...what a pita...

another pretty useless Hyper kit to add to my collection lol

part number is: F3-17000CL8-4GBXMD

a friend of mine have an oldest kit with Elpida BBSE and 6 layer black PCB, mine here have 8 layer green PCB.

if you want them give a look at memoryc, i bought mine from them and they have plenty in stock.

the ref it's not 17000CL8D-4GBXMD?

http://www.memoryc.com/computermemory/ddr3/4gbgskillddr3pc3170002133mhzripjawsxseriescoolingfanforsandybridge89824dualchannel.html