HWBOT Community Forums

Stop calling everything TPP

IanCutress

A lot of people are still confused about TPP. How to get it, how it's calculated etc. Please split the 'TPP' into two:

Team Power Points (TPPHW): If you are number one for the team in the specific hardware category

Team Power Points (TPPGL): If you are number one for the team in the benchmark

Thus TPP = TPPHW + TPPGL

And please add these values to the submission page where we look at the bench, so people know which of their scores are earning TPP.

It's also hard to find the TPPHW on all my scores, if I have any at all. I have to individually check each one in the HW list to see if it is number one. The 'Team Rankings -> Sort by team' shows people who earn TPPGL, but there's nowhere on my personal page to show TPP HW.

On another note, TPPGL is still a bit screwy.

You only earn TPPGL if your best score for a bench is also number one in the team for that hardware.

E.g. if your best SPi score is number two in your team for the HW, nada. But if your second best score is 1st on your team for other HW, also nada.

A lot of people are still confused about TPP. How to get it, how it's calculated etc. Please split the 'TPP' into two:

Team Power Points (TPPHW): If you are number one for the team in the specific hardware category

Team Power Points (TPPGL): If you are number one for the team in the benchmark

Thus TPP = TPPHW + TPPGL

And please add these values to the submission page where we look at the bench, so people know which of their scores are earning TPP.

It's also hard to find the TPPHW on all my scores, if I have any at all. I have to individually check each one in the HW list to see if it is number one. The 'Team Rankings -> Sort by team' shows people who earn TPPGL, but there's nowhere on my personal page to show TPP HW.

On another note, TPPGL is still a bit screwy.

You only earn TPPGL if your best score for a bench is also number one in the team for that hardware.

E.g. if your best SPi score is number two in your team for the HW, nada. But if your second best score is 1st on your team for other HW, also nada.

+1 on all counts - this would definitely save a lot of confusion, but it needs to be visible on the team stats page as you stated. ...over to Massman :thumbup: