HWBOT Community Forums

Give me my points back

http://hwbot.org/submission/2274759_ivtk_3dmark11___performance_radeon_hd_7970_10067_marks

7 days ago IvTK feat. wolfsanek: manual online submission

7 days ago IvTK feat. wolfsanek: modified by owner

5 days ago kungfuman: reported by user due to lack of validation (there is no 7970 in the picture of the system. )

3 days ago der8auer: moderator changed status from 'reported by user due to lack of validation' to 'insufficient verification for rankings' - reason: provide a correct picture of your system to be ranked

3 days ago der8auer: moderator changed status from 'insufficient verification for rankings' to 'checked by a moderator' - reason: thanks for the link - checked

3 days ago der8auer: moderator changed status from 'checked by a moderator' to 'insufficient verification for rankings' - reason: sry wrong submission. still wrong picture

yesterday IvTK feat. wolfsanek: modified by owner - reason: details

yesterday IvTK feat. wolfsanek: modified by owner

yesterday IvTK feat. wolfsanek: modified by owner

yesterday IvTK feat. wolfsanek: We never used even liquid systems for our OC submissions. Me and wolfsanek are both from overclockers.ua staff. Both very busy and that's why lazy to upload PC pics. Can I move profile to overclockers league with no need to upload system pics?

yesterday IvTK feat. wolfsanek: GPU Core temperature was 70C. That's not even funny.

yesterday IvTK feat. wolfsanek: Profile moved to OC League. Give me my points back. IvTK