HWBOT Community Forums

Hi all, I'm about to build an i7. I've just finished the component selection and would appreciate any comments from the experts. The details of the build are located here: http://www.kevinabbott.com

Any advice/criticism is welcome.

One last thing, any schematics of a trypical water cooling system would be a big help. I have not water cooled before and am still trying to figure out the loop. I know the obvious config but am still pondering the details like how it would support easy draining. I'm also wondering if one loop can support video, cpu, and motherboard blocks and still be effective. Like I said be for, feel free to tell me where i'm going wrong.

tru dat. Funny thing is, my mac runs Windows 7 64 95% of the time. And I really do like Snow Leopard, just dont seem to use it very often.

I still have a Macintosh G4 Cube from September of 2000, and a Mac SE/30 that I bought in January 1990. Both are up and running fine, though I use the Cube more than the SE/30

• 2 months later...