HWBOT Community Forums

Subtests window in 3Dmark XX

Hi all, I had not been very active lately... so maybe I'm out of date with some rules.

Today, 4 team submissions had been blocked, so I started to read all the rules of the all benchmarks, and now I have a doubt:

• In 3D01, 3D03, 3D05, 3D06 the details window(Subtests) is required, but since when? A lot of screen shot in my team are wrong, and i should have to moderate them.

So, Since when the subtest windows is required in the screen shot?

Thanks.

Hi all, I had not been very active lately... so maybe I'm out of date with some rules.

Today, 4 team submissions had been blocked, so I started to read all the rules of the all benchmarks, and now I have a doubt:

• In 3D01, 3D03, 3D05, 3D06 the details window(Subtests) is required, but since when? A lot of screen shot in my team are wrong, and i should have to moderate them.

So, Since when the subtest windows is required in the screen shot?

Thanks.

subtests are needed for years, maybe 2 or even more

Yes that's correct. If you see a result earning globals feel free to report/block. Other scores are moderated only when they look suspicious and you don't have the details to make a clear comparison. So basically don't go looking for results to report just for this reason or you'll annoy the moderators.