HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] Otti Fatboy CPU Pot - Great For Dice Usage!

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Hey everyone,

The time has come for me to sell this pot. I have tried to sell it before but there weren't any buyers and the thread has been locked since (yes, I've read the rules now) which means it's time to start another.

I personally haven't used the pot myself. It was purchased from K404 with the intention to get back into benching but unfortunately life has gotten in the way. I've got to get rid of it to help fund my move to America. Every little helps. :D

So anyway, picture time. I've not shown the backplate that comes with the pot as it is in one of my drawers but rest assured, it is here! I've not got any insulation for the pot as I got rid of it with the intention to buy more but I never got round to doing it. I've reflected this in the price somewhat so I think it's fair.

The pot itself weighs around 2.5 to 2.6KGs and has held hot running six cores from Intel very well according to K404 himself.

Here's the pot:

15B9x0D.jpg

Here's the inside of the pot:

3xdm5zY.jpg

Let's talk price then...

I originally bought it from Kenny for £115 if my memory serves me correctly and I'd like to sell it for as close to that as possible but I realise that may not be doable.

Asking price: (was £80) £75 plus shipping.

I've not sold much on this forum before but I can provide you with links to Aria and such where I have sold items and I can also provide you with my eBay user ID for your peace of mind.

If you would like to make me an offer, please feel free to do so.

Preferred payment method is PayPal if you are abroad, and if you wish, Bank Transfer is better for me if you are local (UK).

Thanks for this space, HWBot. :)

P.S: I do have some RAM which I need to test but that will be coming up for sale too. It's BBSE based RipJaws that I have booted into Windows at 2400MHz 8-11-8 but I've not played with them enough to find out what they're really capable of.

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

Guest TheMadDutchDude

I've got the mounting plate out of the drawer. I will get a picture of it and upload it later on. :)

Also, another fiver off. Now only £70 plus shipping!

• 2 months later...
Guest TheMadDutchDude

Mega necro bump! I've seen another pot that I really want but this one has to go first. ;)

Any takers at £60 + shipping?

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Replied.

Shipping this to Chile would cost more than the pot is worth unfortunately. I don't think we should go down that road. :(

Still available.

Guest TheMadDutchDude

If I still have it, sure. I don't think it'll last that long though. :)

Sorry for the disappointment, Sam. I'm sure something will crop up that you can snap up! :)