HWBOT Community Forums

FS-Asus RIVE X79 , ASRock Z87OC Formula , ASRock 990FX extreme9

chispy

Up for sale are a few motherboards in great 100% working condition. Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 just came back like brand new fresh from RMA a few weeks ago , everything that came inside the box when I bought it brand new is included. The ASRock OC Formula Z87 is an amazingly good motherboard for overclocking and it has the conformal coating intact , it comes in the original box and all accessories are included with it. ASRock 990FX extreme9 is only one of the few left motherboards able to unlock cores on semprons , Phenom X2 and has a beefy VRM is certified out of the box for the latest cpus FX-9590 and FX-9370 , it comes with everything that came in the box when I bought it brand new.

Paypal non-cc and money order/bank transfer/western union are the only payments methods I accept. Buyers please contact me for a shipping quote and to check with me if I ship to your country via PM.

1- Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Price = $300US Dollars + Shipping

2- ASRock OC Formula Z87 Price = $195US Dollars + Shipping

3. ASRock 990FX Extreme9 Price = $145US Dollars + Shipping

25yzss9.jpg

2qmkilw.jpg

2prd0yp.jpg

The ASRock OC Formula Z87 will be here for sale 3 more days , after that tread will be closed and It will go to auction on ebay.

Last Price drop , last chance , lowest price , = $120US Dollars Motherboard only to reduce shipping cost this board deserves a good home :)