HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] Two things - HWBPrime, vanishing batch

Hi, there are two annoying things.

When I upload a HWBot Prime score, there is no way to change/add CPU batch. I must "Edit" and paste here my batch code.

Screenshot - HWBOT PRIME

Ok, and it is even more annoying when I click "Edit" and I want to paste my batch code. I'm opening my lastest submission with batch added from previous submissions and when I click here, then it(my batch code and CPU speed) disappears.

If you can add Batch code option (or just enable CPU changing option) after HWBot Prime submission-file upload process copleted, it will be great :) This option is not necessary, because CPU model can be changed by "Edit" option.

There is a third thing. When I go to MY "hardware library" and when I click any digit, there is a text message "Modify your search query." and "No submissions found."

If it could be fixed, it also would be great.

:D

I have also a suggestion: why not to add a new option "sort by date" in submissions. It would be nice to see somebody's first submission and to see his "overclocking-growing". ;)

Edited by ludek