HWBOT Community Forums

=(FS)=Z97OCF/ Kingston2400s/ TR-cooler

websmile

• Administrators

Hello,

sales time

jd801379myo6n.jpg

1. Asrock Z97 OC Formula retail boxed

Like new, purchased at german online shop march 2015, fully functional, no bent pins and with complete accessory, unused, including I/O shield. In box, original invoice is part of the deal.

jd801382cbuu0.jpg jd801384c4uua.jpg

2. 2x4GB Kingston HyperX T2-2400 C11-13-13-30 1,65v retail

Fully functional, excellent condition and tested with memtest86 and in windows, 3000 12-14-14-35 spi32m no problem at around 1,7v. In mem tray with manual :D and Kingston sticker :eek:, original invoice is part of the deal

jd801380mtu4f.jpg

3. Thermalright True spirit 120 BW Rev.A

Complete with all accessories incl tp. was used for a couple of tests lately and does a good job

jd801381joq0r.jpg

Prices in euros, shipping will come on top

1. 155 Euros sold

2. 65 Euros

3. 20 Euros sold

The hardware is located at my home :P - germany, shipping will depend on item and for example be around 17 Euros for the board with dhl in eu, mems will be around 8 Euros. Payment with western union or paypal

Disclaimer: This is a sale done by a private person, not a shop, therefore I rule out returns. Ruled out are also any kind of warranty or guarantee, which I can and will not provide. On oc, results can vary, so please accept that yours can be worse or better than the results mentioned, this depends on hardware, compability and skills

Edited by websmile