HWBOT Community Forums

newlife - Pentium G3258 @ 6076MHz - 5min 10sec 547ms SuperPi - 32M

gazza30

Thanks guys it's always nice when you can run 32m with a higher core clock than pretty much everything else but 1m which it's only 20mhz from

Nice one dude. No cas6?

Yeah it could post it but I wasn't able to get it stable although i didn't use TIM and the mems aren't anything special and were as cheap as you can get them for

Cheers man.

If I ever give this ago again (no dewar) I think I should be able to get C6 to run based on how some stuff got posted on the team thread which would have helped me a lot if I knew before hand also cpu can't stand 2600+ on ambient. It runs RTLs IOLs at 40/41 5/5 2600 c8 with cpu on water but with cpu cold that changes to 39/40 4/4 and at 2666 c7 37/38 4/4

Cheers man.

If I ever give this ago again (no dewar) I think I should be able to get C6 to run based on how some stuff got posted on the team thread which would have helped me a lot if I knew before hand also cpu can't stand 2600+ on ambient. It runs RTLs IOLs at 40/41 5/5 2600 c8 with cpu on water but with cpu cold that changes to 39/40 4/4 and at 2666 c7 37/38 4/4

Check Bull's runs on our effiency thread mate. That should show you where to 'lock' your RTL's in for ambient and cold.

Shame the IMC on that chip.