HWBOT Community Forums

SteveRo - Core i5 655k @ 5101MHz - 21832 marks PCMark Vantage

Computurd

man I was getting nervous when massman was nipping at steves heels. Steve had to work late so he submitted that bench as soon as he got up and he gets up early. anything couldve happened. Im amazed by all this. not that i dont have faith in my team but you know how these things go. Its a big ebay auction and people always snipe. Steve came through as always! steve ive said it once and I'll say it again. when you started really benching this summer you have accomplished things guys that have been submitting for years can only dream about. its freaks all of us out. its unbelievable. guys go look at steves submissions and the date of those submissions and be prepared for a very humbling experience. this is not bill gate's son. this is a very mature individual on the brink of retirement who works very hard and goes to bed at 9pm and wakes up at 4:30am every day. I can only imagine what steve will be doing when he is fully retired and has all that freetime on his hands to focus on overclocking. Even Shamino would run the other way if he saw uncle steve in a dark alley. ;)