HWBOT Community Forums

[DRACO] - Radeon HD 5970 @ 1000/1280MHz - 35194 marks 3DMark Vantage - Performance

Jordi M.C

hello

You say?

Look I have many motherboards UD5, UD7, Classified, XPower ect ...

And I can not put all the day and date, apart afterbuner msi troubles me and tells me that this expired so you have to put 2 months ago to work properly.

Now do not work as futuremark orb of work to upload the orb futuremark to see is true.

little shame is people like this that these things should be banned.

Greetings

If clear, long story, but you are a manipulator and a liar, now it says that MSI AfterBurner expired and you must put the date two months ago, of course, we are in November, is 3 months, then that is a control and a big lie, I have the Afterburner and me is perfect, you're a liar.

First you say you can not put on all your plates based on the date and time, and then you say you have to put 2 months ago (they're 3, and you do not know or count) for the AfterBurner.

Fucks before a liar than a lame.

You can clearly see the manipulation, if you say you can not put the date at why motherboards out August 25?, It not have battery on the motherboard?.

Liar and a liar, that I have depth.

Vak92, es un mentiroso DRACO, el 15 de noviembre colgo una con hora y fecha del 1:25 del 25 de agosto 2010, ahora a 29 noviembre cuelga otra con fecha y hora de 23:16 del 25 de agosto del 2010, osea, manipulacion absoluta y es una vergüenza este tio, esta manipulando datos.

La captura es del 25 de agosto del 2010, pero el GPU-Z 0.4.8 salio el 8-9 de noviembre del 2010.

DRACO, cogio una captura del vantage del mes de agosto y puso el GPU-Z 0.4.8, manipulando datos, como se ha visto y esto viene a raiz de un concurso patrocinado por Patriot, pero que el creador del concurso y DRACO estan haciendo trampas para que gane DRACO.

Edited by Jordi M.C

If clear, long story, but you are a manipulator and a liar, now it says that MSI AfterBurner expired and you must put the date two months ago, of course, we are in November, is 3 months, then that is a control and a big lie, I have the Afterburner and me is perfect, you're a liar.

Actually ...

Afterburner 2.00x (the one for GTX480 Lightning and used at MOA WW 2010) has an expiration date which makes it impossible to use the software after a specific date. The workaround for this problem consists of setting your system time to before that experation date.

Not a lie, in other words.

Actually ...

Afterburner 2.00x (the one for GTX480 Lightning and used at MOA WW 2010) has an expiration date which makes it impossible to use the software after a specific date. The workaround for this problem consists of setting your system time to before that experation date.

Not a lie, in other words.

He caught Draco and the furious, so is trying to discredit at all costs.

Reported my last climb, when no traps in that climb I did want to discredit me and take my points in the tender, this playing dirty DRACO, and is employing all the tricks to gain from it.

It is a cheat and I have proof.