HWBOT Community Forums

For sale: 2 EVGA TITAN X, EK Waterblocks, EVBOT

Szeged

Hey guys,

Have another sale for you today.

Today we have two EVGA TITAN X Superclocked graphics cards, one of them has a EK waterblock and backplate already installed on it, the other one has the stock cooler but i have an optional EK waterblock and backplate for it.

My heatware - http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=92588

You can find much more buying/selling feedback for me on overclock.net as i do most of my buying and selling there - http://www.overclock.net/classifieds/feedback/index/user_id/318704

EVGA Titan X Superclocked with EK waterblock and backplate already installed.

About 5 weeks old, absolutely mint condition, only overclocked one time for less than an hour in 3dmark firestrike. Flashed to cyclops3.rom bios for unlocked voltage control and unlocked power limits. Never run past 35c on the core. Has Gelid GC extreme thermal paste. EK waterblock and backplate pre installed, comes with the stock air cooler and screws. Comes with all the original packaging and accessories for the titan X and the accessories for the EK waterblock and backplate. Again, its in absolute flawless condition, hasnt been powered on for more than a day at most, bought it to finish my tri sli system, finished the system, look final pictures then decided i hate the trouble of tri sli in windows 10 (nvidia drivers pls), took apart the rig not even an hour after taking final pictures, put it in the box and havent touched it since then. It ran stock for about a day, tested the overclock on it really quick, an easy 1500+ on the core and an easy 2000+ on the memory in firestrike and that wasnt even the maximum for the card, it still has plenty left in the tank though YMMV depending on the system used.

Price - $950

shipping - I cover all shipping costs to anywhere in the US48, international orders the

buyer must pay any and all shipping charges including any customs charges.

Payment - Paypal verified with a paypal valid address ONLY.

EVGA Titan X Superclocked.

About 3 weeks old, 100% flawless condition, only run at stock for about a week, never gamed on, never benchmarked, never overclocked. Been using it as my web browsing and youtube watching gpu every other day or so. Originally bought it to do a MITX build in a custom case, ended up with a 980ti going into that instead so this has just been sitting on my daily rig i setup after tearing down the tri sli watercooled rig. It is running the stock bios as i have never overclocked it or messed with it in precision X. Temperatures on it have always been around 30-33c. Comes with all the original packaging and accessories.

Price - $920

shipping - I cover all shipping costs to anywhere in the US48, international orders the

EK TITAN X Waterblock and backplate.

Brand new in box, never opened and never used. Comes with all the original accessories and packaging. They have literally never ever been opened. Bought to put on the Titan X in this thread for that MITX build, doesnt fit the custom pcb 980ti i have so its gotta go!

Price - $110 for the waterblock and backplate, not seperating them.

If you buy the waterblock with the air cooled titan x, get both for only $950 total!

Everything is already boxed up and ready to be shipped out today, all i need is a buyer so i can print the shipping label and drop them off at UPS.

QXZFWRc.jpg

02jH2yw.jpg

IS56dIV.jpg

OAVhjs2.jpg

Thanks for viewing, any questions or comments post them here or feel free to send me a PM and ill answer ASAP.

Edited by Szeged