HWBOT Community Forums

i3 6320 (x2), MSI Z170A GAMING M7, Enermax MaxRevo 1350W

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Hey guys,

It's time to get rid of some stuff as it has been replaced with better or simply isn't required anymore.

1) 2x Intel Core i3 6320 CPUs

CPU no. 1: X534A944 - used for my 742 run, 4.8 GHz Core/Cache R15 @ 1.53v - £SOLD

CPU no. 2: L534B356 - binning reject, 4.8 GHz Core/Cache R15 @ 1.48v - £110

Both chips are de-lidded, one is butt-ugly but nothing that a bit of elbow grease cannot solve. Both are treated with Kyronaut, so they should be good for some full pot action.

I am not going to post the stock cooler, but you will receive the CPU in the plastic container and the side of the box for warranty purposes.

There are no cold results, only ambient.

2) MSI Z170A GAMING 7 - fully retail boxed - £SOLD

It was a review sample that has seen very little use apart from running the test suite and a bit of familiarising myself with Skylake. All of the accessories are present to my knowledge.

3) Enermax MaxRevo 1350W 80Plus GOLD - £SOLD

This unit is an RMA replacement that I got after popping my old one due to a condensation issue after an LN2 session. The unit itself is flawless and can handle heavy loads without a problem. I am only selling it due to having replaced with an AX1200i during its time away for RMA. The old unit could handle 1200W+ of continuous load for over three weeks straight (24/7).

It will come with an extra 24pin and an extra four or five PCI-E cables. I think there's an EPS cable in there too that is extra. All other cables are present to my knowledge.

Pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/pW15m

Prices above include shipping to the UK. If you would like it posted abroad, PM me for a quote or ask in this thread.

Edited by TheMadDutchDude

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Morning George,

I'll have a look into postage costs and discuss it with you via PM when I finish with work at 8AM. I won't make the same mistake again as I did with the CPU. I want it to arrive this month. :D

Regards,

Brendan.

Guest TheMadDutchDude
There are no cold results, only ambient.

Sadly, I haven't got any. I have another i3 6320 that is a different batch but with the exact same voltage requirements as No. 2. I will be putting that on LN2 next weekend.

If I have any LN2 left, I will run these two chips quickly. There should be enough remaining for some quick testing, so if you can wait, I will do my best to get you some results. However, I cannot guarantee it at this point in time.

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Price drops on the CPUs.

LN2 is here but I don't think I'll have enough left in the tank to test them out properly.

£100 for a 742 chip, great price/point ratio!

Guest george.kokovinis

PSU - Enermax - arrived today in top notch condition.

Thank you Brendan !

Free bump for one of my best friends :)

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Already?? Wow! I know which service I will use again. :D

You're most welcome, GK. It's always a pleasure to do business. :)

Guest george.kokovinis

Good morning Brendan,

I will take the MSI Gaming 7.

Will send pm later in the day.

Best,

George:)

Guest george.kokovinis
Awesome stuff, GK! Is there any way I can tempt you to take the remaining 6320 as well? :D

PM:D

Guest george.kokovinis

MSI Z170 Gaming 7 arrived in top notch condition.

Not tested, but everything looks good. :)

Thank you Brendan one more time.

George