HWBOT Community Forums

Phill's GPU Clearout thread!!

Phill

Graphics cards

http://imgur.com/lVr2Ta6

AMD 3870 X2 - I think Brend has another one of these!! £25

Sapphire 5970 without box £30 - Sold 06/05/16

Sapphire 5970 with retail box £35 - Sold 06/05/16

BFG 8800 GTX with Danger Den water block - Doesn't post - £10 due to block weight

8800 GTs - Working Fine £15 x 3 - Not Samsung that I can tell from GPU-Z

BFG Tech Nvidia 9800 GX2 - Working Fine £35 - Sold 10/05/16

EVGA GTX 280 - Working Fine £35 - Sold 10/05/16

5970 Water block

http://imgur.com/GSrbThH

5970 Water block EK and back plate, complete and boxed I believe. I bought it and never used it..

Found some more cards laying about so these can go too!!

http://imgur.com/eFnK738

AMD 6750 1Gb £25

AMD 7790 1Gb £30 - Sold 11/05/16

ATI 3650 £5

Nvidia 8600 GT £5 - Sold 11/05/16

AMD 4870 X2 with full EK water block £50

Nvidia GTX 280 with full EK water block £40 - Sold 10/05/16

I also have 2 5870s with full cover EK water blocks as well, hoping for £35 each for those but I'll grab some pictures when I get them back.

Again offer away, please no low balling.. Just trying to clear space and hardware to a good home.. If there's bundles anyone would like, please drop me a line!

Edited by Phill
Updated items for sale 11/05/16

I'm ever so sorry, I got caught up in speaking with my daughter before I could add a pending column to what might have been sold in all of the threads that I have put up.

The two 5970's where asking about last night as everything has been put up in other forums to get rid of all of this.

I will find out the price for postage for the 9800 GX2 for you Phil :) My many apologises :(

I'm ever so sorry, I got caught up in speaking with my daughter before I could add a pending column to what might have been sold in all of the threads that I have put up.

The two 5970's where asking about last night as everything has been put up in other forums to get rid of all of this.

I will find out the price for postage for the 9800 GX2 for you Phil :) My many apologises :(

So after pending, have the 5970s been sold or not yet? :D

Thread updated with the parts that have been sold. Apologises for not getting back sooner, work and daughter problems took prority.

@ pilu - from a very rough estimate of shipping costs, to Italy, 30x30x30 parcel @ 3kgs £20. It's tracked and insured but only up to £20. If you wanted me to cover it for the value of the total (whatever it might be) the cost will possibly go up depending on the size of the parcel.

I will try and find the screen shots for the testing I did with the 8800 GT's just to confirm if they have Samsung ram or not.

Someone else has asked for them and is looking to pay but I didn't know what you wanted to do? It's been a bit hit and miss for me on the forums with work the past few days, so my apologises if I've screwed up :(

I had a PM about an hour before yours asking for the GX2 and the 2 GTX 280's, it's my fault that I haven't been around and updated the thread accordingly. I never expected such a demand for the hardware I'm selling.

My sincerely apologises.

I have asked for the 9800GX2 5 days now + the two 5970s; and since u sold them (the 2x 5970) I was trying to find something else to buy WITH the 9800gx2 (thats why I asked u to check the mems of 8600 gt or 8800gt via pm last Friday and u wrote u would do that later!!!!)

Either way, my time worths more than 30-45 euros and I am not planning to waste more of it.

GLWS

The other buyer had also asked about a the 9800 GX2 as well, an hour before you that same day, I'm not sure what more I can say. Friday was the first day back at work for me and I work 13 hour days, don't feel the love of PC hardware after such a long day or anything for that matter and even more so now after finishing off with two night shifts as well!

Thank you for your interest and apologises once again.

funny that I asked 15 mins after u created this thread about the 2x 5970 & 9800gx2 and after all, ALL 3 were sold/pending payment in other forums. Even tho u only mentioned about the 5970s back then.

"I will find out the price for postage for the 9800 GX2 for you Phil My many apologises"

Cheers :)

Sadly I had replied to the thread a day later and not managed to update the thread then either.

uiQUV5A.png

There's my PM list. Buyer 14:02 05/05/16

You 15:08 05/05/16

I didn't even notice the emails until later and as I've said three times now, I apologise.

There's one for sale here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NVIDIA-GeForce-9800-gx2-1gb-HDMI-/231938510588?hash=item36009ccefc:g:QiwAAOSw3mpXHTBM

If he won't ship to Greece, why don't I buy it and send it your way? I have to reset the 8800 GT's cos I'm a flipping numpty and I can't seem to find the screen shots of 3D Mark 06! How's that?

EDIT - I've just looked at all 3 8800 GT's and GPUZ doesn't tell me what type of ram it is, only GDDR3..

Edited by Phill

Thread will be closed as I'm away for a few days. The TridentX will be held on to and I will try and find buyer a PM just to find out if still wanted.

New thread/s will be opened on my return as a few more items coming up for sale. Apologises for any and all bunnybird ups, stressful time at the moment fighting in court for my daughter..

Anyone still interested in anything, please drop me a line, I'll reply as and when I can. Cheers!