HWBOT Community Forums

ADVenturePO - 2x Xeon E5 2690 v4 @ 3311.4MHz - 13316.69 pps HWBOT Prime

websmile

Probably cant go to Elite - I don't have any contacts with the industry.

Shame:.

1. I bought them as used full versions. Didn't require pictures as most ES have their multiplier cut by 1-2 and the specifications of this chips were exactly the same as on ARK Intel page. I can upload invoice. No info about being ES.

2 They have the same specification as the box ones. Multiplier is untouched.

3. Took me three days to obtain stable 103.88 BCLK and another 1 to get it stable with ram over 2400.

4. Fun is that: djhenzen is getting points because he is Elite, and I'm not, so I don't get points. Because I'm Novice. Who has the better knowledge? Novice or Elite?

5. There are a lot of ES flying on the market right now. Utilization of such a chip is expensive and I believe pointless due to waste of energy, pollution and etc.

Fun:

As I understand my submissions are starting to be a threat the Elite overclockers :)... and this is the reaction.

Peter

Fun:

As I understand my submissions are starting to be a threat the Elite overclockers :)... and this is the reaction.

Um, no. Your submission is in contravention of the HWBOT rules which were set out long before you started becoming a "threat" to anyone. Moving to Elite won't make your scores go away, it'll simply put you in accordance with the rules.