HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] Watercooled VGA Pack !

Alex@ro

Up for sale are the following cards which i intended to bench but lately i have no more time for hw points.

All cards were tested for working condition,checked PCI-E 2.0,x16,quick benching they all work as expected .

1. Asus GTX580 DC2 , binned from 3 pieces of DC2,does 1000/1250 on stock cooler with max volts in inspector,not modded ,as far as i remember it had 86 or something ASIC. 120E

2.HD5970 with heatkiller waterblock,comes with bios modded for 1.45 volts per core,did 1020 vantage on 34+ celsius ambient this summer,mint condition. 120E

3. HD4870x2 with Danger Den waterblock,only tested for functionality and it worked flawless,might need waterblock cleaning and reseating since temps were almost 70 on water cooling 100E

4. GTX295 single pcb with waterblock,mint condition and fully working 100E

5.HD5870 Lightning with EKWB waterblock,mint condition,tested for working flawless 120E

6.HD5870 reference with EKWB waterblock,tested for working,dirty waterblock will need cleaning 80E

I really want to make this as a pack for easier shipping so whoever gets all of them will get a 100E price slash and free shipping,meaning the price for all shipped is 540E.

Payments via paypal,buyer takes care of fees,what you see is what you get , as i said all were tested for functionality and everything is working as expected.

vgapackc4svs.jpg