HWBOT Community Forums

[FS]Asus 1150/1151 boards/ Mugen3

websmile

• Administrators

Morning,

all items are tested to work, for closer details check the item description

gene8impact7sales34nklc.jpg

1. Asus Maximus Impact VII Z97 S.1150

Handpicked sample, excellent memory clocker, I did most of my ddr3 results and haswell tests on this. No accessories, bulk, comes in neutral box, no warranty imho

gene8impact7sales5jfusf.jpg

1. Asus Maximus Impact VII Z97 S.1150

Backup, I bought the board a while ago from a german online shop for a very good price, I orgenized a soundcard and an IO-shield which are part of the deal as well. Warranty should be OK, I can include a copy of the invoice if wanted, comes in neutral white box with warranty stickers

gene8impact7sales67zbm7.jpg gene8impact7sales756ypw.jpg

3. Asus Maximus VIII Gene Z170 S.1151

Backup, after my MOCF did not sell I will keep the Asrock and sell the Gene, I have simply no room anymore for hardware when I will move. Bought refurbished from a german online shop, the board is a decent cpu and mem clocker (3866 c12 no problem, a lot of 4 dimm asus boards fail at this). Only tested for around 3 hours on air. Bulk, no accessory, warranty should be ok and I can include a copy of the invoice

gene8impact7sales2fsva.jpg

4. Scythe Mugen 3 CPU-cooler

Accessory is complete incl. fan and screws. Should fir most modern systems incl. 1151.

Prices in Euro excluding shipping

1. 135 Euros

2. 140 Euros

3. 135 Euros sold, payment received

4. 20 Euros

Payment is possible with paypal (gift or buyer covers fees) or western union. The items are located in germany, shipping will vary, this depends on size and weight, count in around 18 Euros for a board or two in eu. For a quote, please contact me

Disclaimer: I am no shop-owner, so I rule out warranty and returns. The items offered work flawless and are not changed physically, so manufacturer warranty is valid -unless you change this, and then it is non of my business anymore

Edited by websmile