HWBOT Community Forums

Johni5 - Ryzen 7 1700X @ 4590MHz - 1969 cb Cinebench - R15

Johni5

Windows 10 it is absolutely not allowed ,please re run on windows 7. Ask Christian Ney and he will tell you why if you have any doubt. Please run on windows 7 as per hwbot rules , ( Allowed benchmark versions R15 ,Allowed operating systems ( All Windows based released before Windows 8 ! ) - HWBOT Cinebench R15 Benchmark Validation Regulations , also please read the frontpage news to understand clearly (http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=167716 ) , Ryzen benchmarks under windows 10 are very bugged even while using 100 bclk or changing cpu multiplier ( and many more bugs under windows 10 ) on all x370 motherboards and B350 , there is quite a few bugs even on B350 and all motherboards x370 with and without clock generator , it gives bugged scores and results are not valid for that reason , scores are not reliable :/. Please do not take it personal it's not about you is about the overall integrity and accuracy of the benchmarks at play here , i have tested this myself on my Asus CH6 Hero x370 and ASRock B350 for weeks , both behave the same and both do give bugged scores while running windows 10 , i can replicate the bugs 100% of the time with 100% accuracy everytime , and i did a very deep and throughout investigation on this matter hands on testing myself for weeks so that i can confirm that it is absolutely true.

Regards: Angelo

Edited by chispy