HWBOT Community Forums

Johan45 - Ryzen 7 1700X @ 5166MHz - 6min 37sec 981ms SuperPi - 32M

zeneffect

It's win 7 like the rest of my subs today. Johan45`s Cinebench - R11.5 score: 26.11 points with a Ryzen 7 1700XJohan45`s SuperPi - 32M score: 7min 5sec 101ms with a Ryzen 7 1700X

Go whine to someone who cares, this is just retaliation from me calling out your Win10 sub and the ridiculous argument you had for justifying it. That's why I reported it

Edited by Johan45

Clearly windows 10. Can tell just by looking at the window borders. Ill call out your sub just like you called out mine only for the pure reason is thst its clearly windows 10. If it were windows 7 id say great run but it isnt so... reported. At leat im forthcoming and transparent about my subs instead of blatently lying. Nice try but no, you are attempting to cheat at this point as you know exactly causes rtc bug and you showed that you did them in this submission. If i were you i would just delete the sub instead of dragging it out as anyone with eyes can see this is windows 10, ignoring the score entirely.

Shenanagins AND no integrity. You must take me for a fool because those other subs you linked only prove my point further. Thank you, you sir have shot yourself in the face.

If this is an elaborate ploy to get moderators to clean up the subs, then my sincerest aplogies and well done.

Edited by zeneffect

I'd just like to show you that window borders don't mean a thing. I removed the sub to keep the peace, it's done it's job of showing there is no way to really tell whether or not Windows 10 or 7 was used. That's the cool part about SW these days. Win10 can look like Win 7 and vice versa.

2bvgas.jpg

Edited by Johan45

Congrats on your windows 7 sub.

There are far more ways to spot windows 10 than graphics ;) . Your submission was discussed behind closed doors and we found no less than 11 different points of contention that showed windows 10. I appreciate you removing the sub and keeping the peace, I am certainly tired of the flame wars on here and just about everywhere else on the internet.

Congrats on the amd wr again.

Edited by zeneffect