HWBOT Community Forums

Alpi - Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 4725.1MHz - 4min 16sec 438ms wPrime - 1024m

scannick

My ss can't keep up with quads too. I can bench with my chiller only. To tell the truth that Q9650 is nearly unbeliveable low leakage. Here is a pic with temps : https://prohardver.hu/dl/upc/2017-05/491982_snaphsot0004.jpg

Can You believe it ? Unfortunatelly this is the one and only good thing what I can tell about it.Never seen such cold quad.

I have to start to find some better 775 quad. You will easily beat me with QX's anyway. :S We need some change about rules to restrict unlocked multi, don't You think ? :DDD

My ss can't keep up with quads too. I can bench with my chiller only. To tell the truth that Q9650 is nearly unbeliveable low leakage. Here is a pic with temps : https://prohardver.hu/dl/upc/2017-05/491982_snaphsot0004.jpg

Can You believe it ? Unfortunatelly this is the one and only good thing what I can tell about it.Never seen such cold quad.

I have to start to find some better 775 quad. You will easily beat me with QX's anyway. :S We need some change about rules to restrict unlocked multi, don't You think ? :DDD

many times I saw my best 775 cpu to be hotter than the other worst

my qx is the only one I found on eBay at decent price and seems not so bad, it can do 482x10@1.500

about to modify the rules I think now is too late, anyway for me would be ok, more contestant = more funny

I was only kidding about the rules. :) Maybe if I can do some good runs to the other stages, I'm going to buy a QX. They are pretty expensive. :S

My experiences are the same as Yours. Usually the best ones are high leakage.