HWBOT Community Forums

I need bios file for DFI LanParty LT P35 T2R

[Wanted]

Happy new year !!!!

Heloo guy's , i need bios file for DFI LP LT P35 T2R - this board >>> https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136039

I what to flash because i have a problem with my old school computer (Q6600+DFI LP LT P35 T2R+4x1GB Geil Ultra+eVGA 8800 Ultra)

If i have bios battery in soket, the MB don't boot, show only C1/C26 on debug led. When i removet, pc boot normaly (like a reset cmos). Shut down the pc>>> push power button ... same problem, don't boot and C1/C26 on debug led.

If i remove the power cord (to drain all power from MB) when i shut down the pc, the pc boot ... like a reset cmos ( without battery)

I tested with another power supply/cpu/ram/vga/keyboard/mouse ... same shit

I think the problem would be from some capacitors, given the age, but still I want to rewrite the bios

I want the bios file, maybe someone saved in pc, DFI site no longer works.

THX !!!

• 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...

It sounds like you're dealing with a frustrating issue with your old school computer. Unfortunately, finding BIOS files for older motherboards can be tricky, especially when the manufacturer's site is no longer available.

One option you might consider is reaching out to online communities or forums dedicated to retro computing or hardware enthusiasts. Sometimes, members of these communities archive BIOS files or have the expertise to help you find what you need.