HWBOT Community Forums

nachtfalke - 2x Radeon HD 4890 @ 1125/1275MHz - 166432 marks 3DMark2001 SE

Andrix85

this cascade can handle 12-16 core man ....a quad core for this unit is really easy job , i builded for heavy loads .. my other 7700k can do 6450 (no ht) slight 3D on this unit , also 7740x should clock higher 100-200mhz because mb improvment arhitecture and larger IHS surface area with evaporator ...

...good Cascade really! I should try soon with this 2x1.7hp. With the older 1.7hp+3/4hp my 7700K done 6150 3D bench, but full load temperature was -88. This new handle -103/-103 full load so should be better! I know you don't consider good Dimas solution, but in Italy was the only producer.

compressor displacement will not help if you don´t know to do some fine tunning of other components to hold load , evaporator structure/arhitecture ...expansion valve( one or more) calculation and refrigerant amount is more important than most of builders think! , but mostly important is to add refrigerant and fine tunning the XV with cpu /gpu load , NOT load tester that 99,9% builders use! that way theyr units are so joke!