HWBOT Community Forums

3DMark06 Score disappeared?

I think such actions take prof and not just information via msn!

These 2 cards where by NO MEANS Noxon´s card!

This only indicates that a user here in Denmark spends more time worrying about others scores when in fact his own are borrowed hardware.

What a pity that that a danish guy reports such things wrongly because he wants to have most points here in denmark :D

laughable

Must've been confused by another user of the team posting scores with pretty same cpu, gpu's, memory, OS and so on. Those are pretty much the symptoms that trigger the words 'hardware sharing' in my head. Feel free to throw me the worst words you have, they don't harm me ;):D.

Anyway, before this turns into some kind of Danish mudthrowing contest let's get things straight: 2 scores, 4 X2's. Who's X2's? :)

I will have no problem admitting my mistake, if I made one ;):D

It isnt my cards, the ones posted (and now removed) in my profile was Nanoks, he was too lazy to upload the scores himself, and at that time we didnt know about the hardware sharing rules, but we do now ! ;)

And Nanoks hardware have nothing to do with Pederrs btw.

Noxon: what scores are removed? Hardware sharing issue suck ass :P, mostly because it's damn hard to translate the facts of scores into real-life situations.

Anyway, I'll restore Pederss', I apoligise big time and want to find a solution for Noxon and Nanok :)

Thx Massman :)