HWBOT Community Forums

Moderated?

I reported some of Ze do Bench's scores mostly because the submissions are all sub-par but also because they are quite sketchy as well. If it's true we can make submissions like this with no screens then I suppose I should gain a few more easy points. If I made submissions that looked that sloppy, not only would I feel bad, I'd expect to be laffed off every forum ever known :D A couple of them have since been moderated but omg how can scores and submissions like these pass? Here's one example http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=726152

Nice run? I can get that too if I run 1024x768 :rolleyes: Maybe some of his other scores that passed could use more of a look too?

Have a litle patience, our moderation cue is rather large at the moment. We'll get up to these as soon as possible.

Regards,

maxi

I think you misunderstood. I'm not trying to rush, not at all. These results were reviewed and ok'd in error. Edited by loonym

Well jmke, that's part of the point I tried to make in my first post. I reported a few scores by this guy and they pass anyway. The answer I got to one report is 'ORB links are sufficient'. I have no idea if the scores are valid or not but I do know that the submissions are extremely sloppy and lacking information.

Yes apparently it is. Just very little system info in that 01 ss I looked at in this particular case.

edit: For instance http://service.futuremark.com/resultComparison.action?compareResultId=9396983&compareResultType=6 with only that orb link and no ss there is very little known about the system. The cpu is whatever he says along with ram and gpu speeds. Very hard to compare. But if only that link is needed for score then all can do likewise.

Edited by loonym

Hey loonym,

For hwbot, a result submitted with both an ORB URL and screenshot is ideal for the reasons you point out, but scores are not blocked when submitted with an ORB link only. In cases where a user submits only one form of validation, an ORB link is preferred over a screencap because it uses an online validation system.

For this users other results (resolution for example) please use the report feature as usual.

regards,

maxi