HWBOT Community Forums

1X3870 3dmark06 WR deleted

one has to give respect in order to get respect, let me know how many results you have checked on the HWbot since your first visit?

either rephrase your sentences to show respect to those who help keep a clean database, or prepare to receive no respect from us.

I'm not moderator on this forum and I don't check others results here at all, It's not my job

Agree with you about clean databases

I've seen pics of hardware and screenshots westsider had used there, and there was only single 3870 GDDR4 OC-ed with crazy clocks and lot of fans, It's pity to loose WR result.

If you were at westsider's place you would do the same as he.

Ok no matter what's done

it's not Demiurg "job" either; nobody is getting paid here, so this is all done by goodwill and offering up spare time. The least you can do is address any issue in a human way and not offend those who are only there to help. Making a mistake is human; you made a mistake by not select SLI/CF, he made a mistake by blocking instead of editing the score. accept your mistakes and move on, no need to be aggressive about it and attack one of the few active moderators left at the HWBot. Without people like him the top scores will mean nothing as the rankings will be riddled with fake/incorrect scores.

Well said!:)

I repeat that...

IT WAS NOT MISTAKE OF WESTSIDER

IT WAS ORDINARY BUG OF GPUZ, EVERYTHING WAS MADE ACCORDING TO RULES!!!

AND YOU SHOULD KEEP IN YOUR MIND THAT IT'S NORMAL THAT SOMETIMES GPUZ CANT SHOW NORMAL CLOCKS WHEN SYSTEM IS OCed

I've got a lot such examples, and I just can't belive that you hear this first time

jmke

I didn't expected this from you - Famous hardware tester - "Making a mistake is human" << what about bugs of software??

Poor HWBOT moderators... they are left so few, and the worst part of overall, unfortunatelly...

When your WR is deleted unfairly you also become agressive

Edited by OverDozeD