HWBOT Community Forums

Predator - GeForce GTX 580 @ 1000/1200MHz - 125130 marks 3DMark2001 SE

oxyyy

well done on 125K thats awesome mate

had a look at OMEGAs run order and it seems you are starting with lobbies while he is most likely starting with N or CL first donno

try different run orders and see what works. Try starting with dragos first and remember you can rerun both CH and CL during run orders dude just find a sweet spot. i dont have a chip at those speeds so its hard to know which tests need help heheheh

Edited by dinos22

hey Dino :)

yeah i was starting lobbies first, that was my run order since the first day i learned how to tweak the 3D01 thanks to my friend OJDR2001 :P

then i noticed either my Nature and specially the Car High were too slow...(CH always below 400 FPS) so i changed my run order to Nature first and Car High right after nature, it gave me a decent FPS, lobbies were good too, but CL i was re-running tons of times and best i hit was 1.7k FPS, so i said ok it's enough xDD

now i saw the thread from Massman, maybe i shoould swap to UD4 and see what happens :)