HWBOT Community Forums

riev90 - DDR4 SDRAM @ 4400MHz - 4400 MHz Memory Frequency

AKM

I really achieve that speed, and run very stable (already tested that speed using memtest for 500% ~2hours of testing). And FYI 2200mhz in ddr means 4400mhz speed for ddr4 with timing 18-23-23-23-46-88 1T 1.47v All of the data has verified through cpuz validation also, all of you may refer to the link provided here: https://valid.x86.fr/3bhzj9 "I just feel bad for the mods at this point.." LoL "people are still confused from the "real" frequency and effective frequency on DRAm :D" LoL 2200 ddr means 4400 real freq. Take a look at the other link, we in Indonesia right now are following ryzen rocktour volIII event for overclocking from 14 ~ 26 sept. We have to post to cpu-z validator and also hwbot to confirm the number.

5 hours ago, riev90 said:

I really achieve that speed, and run very stable (already tested that speed using memtest for 500% ~2hours of testing). And FYI 2200mhz in ddr means 4400mhz speed for ddr4 with timing 18-23-23-23-46-88 1T 1.47v All of the data has verified through cpuz validation also, all of you may refer to the link provided here: https://valid.x86.fr/3bhzj9 "I just feel bad for the mods at this point.." LoL "people are still confused from the "real" frequency and effective frequency on DRAm :D" LoL 2200 ddr means 4400 real freq. Take a look at the other link, we in Indonesia right now are following ryzen rocktour volIII event for overclocking from 14 ~ 26 sept. We have to post to cpu-z validator and also hwbot to confirm the number.

Hi, im Indonesian, DDR4-4400 is not 4400mhz! Its 2200Mhz. DDR4-4400 is MT/s not mhz. Hopefully everyone will understand this. No offense.

Edited by speed.fastest