HWBOT Community Forums

TerraRaptor - Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 4495MHz - 4991 marks PCMark 7

Mrmouse

I agree with the first part of your Note. Had a Struggle with this Benchmark too... But i think, that you would Score more with Windows 8.1 Build 9600. Just switching from Win 7 to 8.1 gave me about 500 Points; 64 Bit. Don't forget to Install the newest Futuremark-Systeminfo; required for Win 7+. And BTW: How to Tweak this part: "Web browsing and decrypting / Web browsing" Kolby_Powers has 146.75054 pages/s - Really nice, but How? :D

18 minutes ago, mrmouse said:

But i think, that you would Score more with Windows 8.1 Build 9600

Thanks for tip, may try qx9770 and win8.1 then to improve.

20 minutes ago, mrmouse said:

And BTW: How to Tweak this part: "Web browsing and decrypting / Web browsing" Kolby_Powers has 146.75054 pages/s - Really nice, but How? :D

My guess is something from pcmark 05 tweaks collection. Just try to google 'em here at forums. Normally, when you tweak internet explorer installed in system you affect pcmark browsing score (like changing fonts, custom css -forbidden though, caching etc). Just don't want to go that deep into old pcmark drama - most tweaks were previously discussed, discussions were hot. Just looking at global first place, 146 pages is too much even for threadrippers without tweaking.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...