HWBOT Community Forums

SETfsb Help for Intel Atom N550 Hp Mini 210 Netbook

cnkzlyr

Hi guys!

I saw a post by Tomcatciller that he was talking about an overclocked Intel Atom N550 cpu. Also on web, I saw some OC results (records) which says 1500 mhz to 1900mhz.

I have hp mini 210-2200st netbook which have

Windows 8.1 x86

Nm10express motherboard, Intelatom n550 x64 based cpu 1,5 ghz, Intel gma3150 gpu and 2gb ddr3 ram

I want to overclock it with setfsb. Tried ICS9LPR427AGLF pll as @tomcatciller recommends to some other person on his thread but it always giving me pll bythe error

How can I overclock it?

Thanks in advance, sorry if a noobic question it is.

5 hours ago, cnkzlyr said:

Hi guys!

I saw a post by Tomcatciller that he was talking about an overclocked Intel Atom N550 cpu. Also on web, I saw some OC results (records) which says 1500 mhz to 1900mhz.

I have hp mini 210-2200st netbook which have

Windows 8.1 x86

Nm10express motherboard, Intelatom n550 x64 based cpu 1,5 ghz, Intel gma3150 gpu and 2gb ddr3 ram

I want to overclock it with setfsb. Tried ICS9LPR427AGLF pll as @tomcatciller recommends to some other person on his thread but it always giving me pll bythe error

How can I overclock it?

Thanks in advance, sorry if a noobic question it is.

The pll is on the mobo not the cpu, you would have to see what pll chip is on your mobo. It should be near a crystal occilator.