HWBOT Community Forums

[FS]- ASRock OC Formula RX 6900xtxh gpu + Full Cover water block combo.

chispy

Up for sale is one AMD ASRock OC Formula RX 6900xtxh in combo with the full cover water block . This uses the latest and newest xtxh chip. Working perfectly and tested 100% . Low usage , used for benchmarks and some testing and that's it , never game on it nor ran daily nor mine on it , almost brand new. Might have tiny residue from vaseline since it was tested on my water chiller at subsero temps , also it had my evc2 conected to it , some tiny solder residue on the tiny spots i solder the wires so you know. Just finish testing the card on stock air cooler it works perfect , bare in mind i did not fully install all the screws on the stock air cooler there are inside a zip lock bag inside the box , so you need to screw them all , will include a small thermal paste tube with this. Bykski FC water block works wonders on this video card on a good water cooling set up , low temps and runs great on it. Lowest price for this kind of Top high end gpu, Looking for trades also for high end gpus + money ( 2080Ti i want 2 of them or 3 or 4 1080Tis + money , send me a PM if interested on trading or buying. 

Paypal only as friend or buyer pays PP fees + buyer pays the shipping , bare in mind this is a huge box + also the FC h20 block so shipping will be high. No trolling , no low balls , no returns.

Heatware Feedback 100% Positive  , long time member - https://www.heatware.com/u/86369/to

Price: $1450 US Dollars + shipping

20211202_225934.jpg

20211202_230006.jpg

20211202_230518.jpg

20211202_230542.jpg

20211202_230843.jpg

Edited by chispy
  • Like 1