HWBOT Community Forums

SifaoHD - Core i7 9750H @ 4290.5MHz - 8303 cb Cinebench - R23 Multi Core with BenchMate

gonkoz

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/21/2023 at 7:12 AM, gQx31 said:

yeah appearently this site can not be trusted since 9750h multiplier locked by intel at 4.0 ghz for multicore

It's a reading error. The 9750H can reach 4.3 on less core so probably the companion app read that in a moment where it wasn't there yet the full load.

On 3/31/2023 at 8:34 AM, fadedninna said:

@gQx31 %100 sure that he overclocked it with throttlestop. his cpu draws 1.2V

Intel H chip cannot be overclocked. I unlocked the BIOS settings that Razer hide and put a negative -31999 IMON offset and 50 IMON slope: the effect is that the power draw reading on the CPU is apparently very low (you can see 5 watt of power draw, I was reaching ~130W effective on the plug) and the CPU boost at max speed without limit because it thinks that the 45W limit is not reached.

The next thing to reach such a high score was to use a stripped Windows PE environment with little to none service in background. On normal Windows 10 I was reaching ~8200 points. All of this done outside in January with 5°C.

There is some more margin of improvement: I was using 16GB@2666CL19 ram. Now I have 32gb@3200CL20 ram running sadly only @2999CL17 for stability issue. Is it starting to be hot here now so probably I will try to beat 8303pts on the next winter.