HWBOT Community Forums

R9 290x lightning LE

Rimmer

Hello. I have problem with this card, on card itself is lightning LE but according to Gpu-z bios is normal lightning because gpu clock shows 1080 Mhz and LE should have 1030 Mhz. if i run benchmark Pci-e shows that support pcie 3.0 x16 but card is running on pcie 1.1 x16. and gpu clock jump from 300Mhz (idle) to 576 Mhz which is weird. if i switch to Ln2 bios, gpu-z shows that gpu clock is 1000Mhz (which should be ok according to review of normal lightning) and if i run benchmark gpu clock jump to 1000mhz which is correct, but pcie shows pcie 3.0 x8.  but card looks ok so i don't know why PCie act weird. And if LN2 bios clock work ok i think that standart bios might be broken so i would like to Flash it, but i can't find Bios for LE version only original Lightning so i don't know if i should try to flash it. Only LE bios i found is some unverified on TPU https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/166010/166010  

Any idea? Thank you 

Edited by Rimmer