HWBOT Community Forums

safedisk - Ryzen 9 7950X @ 6700MHz - 68.06 fps HWBOT x265 Benchmark - 4k

I.nfraR.ed

Excellent score! You got the same bug with bclk showing as ~98.6? My bios almost committed suicide after that happened, wiped all its profiles and settings, had to start from scratch and it worked afterwards. Also, at some point, I could see all cores, but the scores (dropped in half) were like the second CCD is not there at all.

6 minutes ago, I.nfraR.ed said:

Excellent score! You got the same bug with bclk showing as ~98.6? My bios almost committed suicide after that happened, wiped all its profiles and settings, had to start from scratch and it worked afterwards. Also, at some point, I could see all cores, but the scores (dropped in half) were like the second CCD is not there at all.

Enabled hpet causes bclk to go down to 98.7

Edited by safedisk

8 minutes ago, safedisk said:

Enabled hpet causes bclk to go down to 98.7

Hmm, I had hpet enabled (useplatformclock) as it is required for x264, but it didn't cause the bclk to drop, it happened "out of nowhere" for me and was back to normal after the bios almost killed itself. As you mentioned that though, I can see there are other scores with the same drop in bclk.

2 minutes ago, I.nfraR.ed said:

Hmm, I had hpet enabled (useplatformclock) as it is required for x264, but it didn't cause the bclk to drop, it happened "out of nowhere" for me and was back to normal after the bios almost killed itself. As you mentioned that though, I can see there are other scores with the same drop in bclk.

Yes only x265 need hpet on

Disable hpet for other benchmarks bro