HWBOT Community Forums

suspicious score?but why?UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!

One of my scores has been blocked by Demiurg because of insufficient verification for rankings,but....

In my opinion the reason for blocking my score is much different but I'll keep it for my self,whatever

Please look at the 3dm2001 7200GS ranking for a second:

http://hwbot.org/searchResults.do?direction=&applicationId=1&teamId=0&userName=&gpu=GeForce+7200+GS+256+mb+(145)&numberOfVideocards=1&cpu=&chipset=&model=&manufacturer=&minScore=&maxScore=&gpuId=1213&cpuId=0&chipsetId=0&modelId=0&manufacturerId=0&offset=0&displayAdvanced=false&countryId=0&dateFrom=&dateUntil=&minGpuCoreFreq=&maxGpuCoreFreq=&minGpuMemFreq=&maxGpuMemFreq=&minCpuFreq=&maxCpuFreq=&system=&minTotalPoints=

as you can see my score,gpu&mem speed,cpu&mem speed is adequate to other scores,there is nothing suspicious!!!

some users had better results with slower gpu/cpu/mem speed

Question to Demiurg,

as you see there is more results with no subtest on the SS but only my score has been blocked-WHY??

whata fairness:mad:

Demiurg doesn't follow that part of the guideline if he can earn 0.1 points himself;) (personal experience)

It's not a problem to have a "strict" system here, but then it's wrong that one mod (jmke) says it's wrong to report a bunch of scores that are probably valid, but misses something in the screenshot - and some other mod (demiurg) blocks scores that should be perfectly valid by jmke's posts, so that he gets a higher rank.

Demiurg doesn't follow that part of the guideline if he can earn 0.1 points himself;) (personal experience)

I confirm,cheers ;)

It's not a problem to have a "strict" system here, but then it's wrong that one mod (jmke) says it's wrong to report a bunch of scores that are probably valid, but misses something in the screenshot - and some other mod (demiurg) blocks scores that should be perfectly valid by jmke's posts, so that he gets a higher rank.

that's true mate

You know exactly what I mean

I could report tons of such scores but there is no point to block/report them,simple

Edited by 71proste