HWBOT Community Forums

Images not uploading

Hey all

Trying to submit some results, but my images aren't uploading? I enter all the details, select the image, my network monitor sees a spike in upload speeds, and about the data usage equal to the size of the screenshot. But, then it reloads and says I need to submit a screenshot to verify my result.

Sigh

This is what I see in the logs:

Failed to scale image: bandOffsets.length is wrong! Stack: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bandOffsets.length is wrong!
       at javax.imageio.ImageTypeSpecifier$Interleaved.<init>(ImageTypeSpecifier.java:382)
       at javax.imageio.ImageTypeSpecifier.createInterleaved(ImageTypeSpecifier.java:495)
       at com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReader.getImageTypes(JPEGImageReader.java:745)
       at com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReader.readInternal(JPEGImageReader.java:938)
       at com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReader.read(JPEGImageReader.java:915)
       at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(ImageIO.java:1422)
       at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(ImageIO.java:1326)

The error is in the java runtime, not some custom written code. So the only thing I could possibly do is update to the latest runtime, but I'm not sure it will fix your problem. As far as I can see in the log, you are the only one with this error.