HWBOT Community Forums

dRweEz - GeForce GTX 580 @ 1450/1300MHz - 10867 marks 3DMark11 - Performance

Vivi

Maybe its an driver issue... we have this problem from 1350-1450MHz... always 60 FPS in GT3. Looks like VSync or something (off course its disabled!) :D

With 1450 GT3 must be around 72-73FPS.

Other benchers have the same problem, like nacho_arrayo.

Until now no practical solution :(

Maybe its an driver issue... we have this problem from 1350-1450MHz... always 60 FPS in GT3. Looks like VSync or something (off course its disabled!) :D With 1450 GT3 must be around 72-73FPS. Other benchers have the same problem, like nacho_arrayo. Until now no practical solution :(
damn man, you make me sad :(

we still have the same issue at 1330+ MHz GPU and nothing helps. I wonder how some other guys get normal scores..

I spent a lot of time and ln2 on the GT3 issue last night and think that I have figured it out. It is a hardware/driver issue and have to re-test on Friday once more ln2 is available. will post up the info once i have confirmed the solution.

I spent a lot of time and ln2 on the GT3 issue last night and think that I have figured it out. It is a hardware/driver issue and have to re-test on Friday once more ln2 is available. will post up the info once i have confirmed the solution.

If you are still suffering from the 60FPS cap look to you LCD it is the problem :)

I posted my GT3 discovery up on my blog as well if you need the full story check it here ->

http://www.below0.co.za