HWBOT Community Forums

He banned my score and now I will call him out

rZyn17

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/1087415_christian_ney_3dmark2000_radeon_7500_aiw_8502_marks

That is not a ATI AIW in his picture

Proof one makes a mistake once in awhile, now the score I had I will be unable to achieve again because the items have been used for a friends build and also sold. All I did is forget details on a 3dmark01 se submission but yet I included the planet and all.

Here it is

http://hwbot.org/submission/2183762_dect6.0_3dmark2001_se_rage_128_pro_agp4x_817_marks

Not gonna cheat on 1.5 points especially when this is the one I complained about some dude beating me with a northwood processor

^^^^ post is not far below this one.....

Edited by rZyn17

Doesn't look like an ATI 7500 AIW, no... but definately no "flash to different model to create more cups/boints"-situation either, as the card in the picture looks very much like a SUMA GF4 4200ti. Plus the score doesn't give boints, and therefore isn't relevant to the enthousiast ranking if CN is competing there.

Basically the picture is the mistake, and if the picture is removed, then the submission is perfectly valid, am I right?:)

Doesn't look like an ATI 7500 AIW, no... but definately no "flash to different model to create more cups/boints"-situation either, as the card in the picture looks very much like a SUMA GF4 4200ti. Plus the score doesn't give boints, and therefore isn't relevant to the enthousiast ranking if CN is competing there.

Basically the picture is the mistake, and if the picture is removed, then the submission is perfectly valid, am I right?:)

The above is obvious, however, you are missing my point. When I grabbed that screenshot I merely forgot to put the 2001se details in it. Kind of like if you have 3x cpu-z's up and you forget to have 1 on memory and instead have 2 of the 3 on the cpu tab and 1 on the motherboard tab. When overclocking one spends a lot of time on his/her submissions. To be taken out just like that for that little reason is a joke. I had a lot of details on that screenshot. Shit, I took up the whole screen. Look for the cheaters, not the opps, I missed that. Again, the guy ahead of me with that stupid stock 2.6 northwood was almost twice as fast as me, "should be the one looked at".

This site has pissed me off since I started anyway.. About to pack it up.

When I click on that blocked submission and go to the GPu category I see a score that's rouhgly 50 boints higher for 01 - made by you - so I don't really see the issue:confused:

If you forgot the memory tab I don't think the score would've been blocked, but subtests are more important, so there is a bigger risk of having a submission removed when that window is missing.

Tried to run aquamark, btw? I'd like to see how your score is compared to the guy who holds the top spot for 01. COuld be a different card, but I find no info on the 4xl version...